Local 385 COVID-19 Resource Center
LOCAL 385 CORONAVIRUS RESOURCES
IBT Coronavirus Resource Center
The International Brotherhood of Teamsters is closely monitoring the global health crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic. They have built this resource center with all of the latest news.
Center for Disease Control Coronavirus Guidelines
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the leading national public health institute of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services.
World Health Organization Coronavirus
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. It is part of the U.N. Sustainable Development Group
Click to Download Local 385's Coronavirus Resources
Central States ReEmployment Rules
WHAT IS CORONAVIRUS?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses known to cause respiratory infections ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. The most recently discovered coronavirus causes coronavirus disease COVID-19 (for CoronaVIrus Disease discovered in 2019).
HOW CAN I PROTECT MYSELF & OTHERS?
Florida Department of Health:
FLORIDA UNEMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
CONNECT's Website Florida's Online Reemployment Assistance System
State Assistance Hotline: 1-800-204-2418
Apply in English, Spanish, or Haitian Creole.
Who is Eligible?
• If you were laid off or sent home without pay for an extended period due to COVID-19 concerns, or
• You are quarantined by a medical professional or a government agency,
• You are caring for an immediate family member who diagnosed with COVID-19.
If you worked less than full time this week (starting last Sunday), apply now. Otherwise, apply this Sunday.
What you need to apply:
• Social Security Number, Driver’s License or State ID
• Your last 18 months of employment (including name, separation reason, how much you earned, and dates of work). Best way to get this is to find your W-2 forms!
• Work authorization (if not a US citizen), DD-214 member 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 (if a military employee), SF 8 or SF 50 (if a federal employee)
• Your pre-tax wages (or “gross earnings”) for the current week starting Sunday.
• For direct deposit, you need your bank information, from a check or deposit slip. Otherwise, a debit card will be mailed to you.
WRITE DOWN AND KEEP YOUR ONLINE ID, PASSWORD, AND E-MAIL INFORMATION. YOU WILL NEED IT TO RECEIVE YOUR BENEFITS.
To File an Application:
Complete your application at connect.myflorida.com.
NOTE: Florida has waived the obligation to apply for jobs to receive Reemployment Assistance.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER and upload your resume at employflorida.org.
Page Last Updated: Apr 100, 2020 (19:21:22)